Friday, January 21, 2011

Congratulations Phrases Weddings

Past ...

What is my attitude to the past, I try to be positive. I am rather optimistic because it is extremely important to me.
not always happening and happening in my life, good things - but the good ones were too little, but still want to look back with a smile, I want to enjoy the fact that I had the experience it all. I look at what happened in my life happened in terms of education and experience. I'm looking more in terms of the formation of character, learning how to better live and picking up experience.
There is that every cloud a silver lining - I think this sentence illustrates my approach to the past. Coming to terms with their past and look back with a smile, lets me go on with his head raised. This has happened to me is history, it is over, I can not stop time or go back, all these moments become memories, which I will always remember forever - because after all, these events show me the way that I have to be guided to again I do not make the mistakes of the past to the time to take a more mature and thoughtful decision.

Among the many functions the belief that life must be what it is now - hmmm - but you can not lose sight of what once was, because the past can be helpful to find a way out of difficult situations, there are often hidden from us tips.

We can not go back in time and change the past. We can only try to present was the warmest ... and that myself and others I wish.





0 comments:

Post a Comment