Sunday, December 26, 2010

How Much Money Does It Cost To Get Weaves

rarely am I here lately ... but today's different ... Goodwood Revival

I have a lot of cases on its head, but today something intrigued me -> my mom told me that "Gonia your dreams" is combined with the atmosphere of Christmas made me think ...

Each of us has these days, those moments where it feels that it is at a crossroads - that any movement causes pain so intense ... .. like somebody stuck a pin in our nails ... and at the same time you can not scream ... you can not do anything.
How to find the golden mean, how to find it all myself ... Outside the snow, what an irony of fate, one longs for someone, anyone has a broken heart, I feel lost in all this ...
Instead of using force to fight - I stand ... Let life goes on -> I do not want to live ...

Pick of helplessness, to get up and move on, to desire to win and still want more, let the failures of the past, radiant with happiness, where escape would be better to start all over again, again ... to see and seize an opportunity which gives me life ....


but when you can melt like snow, as in the air may feel cramps in spring ... just to not screw up ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment