Sunday, May 9, 2010

Toy Aircraft Carrier From The 70's

MUSICAL CHALLENGE # 1 - Dirty Dancing - I've Had The Time Of My Life.

the premiere of the next challenges suggest a song from the movie Dirty Dancing I've Had The Time Of My Life "(listen to throw ). Our proposal is as follows:
  • listen and scrapbooks
  • listen, read the text and only scrapbooks
  • inspire the text, or a fragment of music
Full freedom of interpretation. Text with a translation here.

song was awarded a Golden Globe for the song (1988), Oscar for the song (1988), the Grammy for song (1988).

The closing date for submissions two weeks, or to 23 May to midnight. Work for Us highlighted publish on Tuesday, 25 May.

How do I apply? It's simple. Enter link directly to the appropriate posts on your blog (if there are only a general link to the blog work will not be taken into account!) .

Our work soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment